Marios weak point Marios weak point

You know. YOU KNOW?

Know what I'm sayin? Naw. So what's his weakpoint? What the shit is the point of this anyway I mean, It's not as bad as SOME things here but it's not too bad. Nah mean?

This movie you see, was just mario getting the shit beat out of by a bunch of enemies but there was no weak point. if you pointed out the weak point and it was clever then this would be a good movie but yeah we already knew that PHYSICAL ABUSE was one of his weakpoints. It's everyone's weakpoint too. So it's not funny.

Sorry bro.

Toad5355 responds:

Thats cool thanks

The Truth About Spiderman The Truth About Spiderman

Spiderman

Spiderman, spiderman, does whatever a spider can. Thanks for putting my favorite song online!

Billy-Bean responds:

you're welcome!

Fat Badger's: Apocalypto Fat Badger's: Apocalypto

Wee

You have saved me. I will not do drugs anymore.

Excellent movie, but there wasn't any lesbian kissing scene in it. Next time add one.

FatBadger responds:

wait for the unrated version

- CoolioBeat - - CoolioBeat -

Much too easy right now

It was a good game. Great visuals and a decent song list. Much too easy though. I recieved the Master rating on all of the songs, and about full combo on all. It just needs harder modes.

Ongaku Ongaku

That was neat

It's a unique game that tops every single music game on the portal so far. There is nothing wrong with the mechanics, the gameplay is fun, and the music choice is pretty good especially for the theme you were aiming for.

The learning curve wasn't good though. The first 5 levels were all very easy (I was able to get at least an 'A' on all of them), however the last level is just brutal. I think the "medium" levels should've worked up to that level a little more.

Star Island Star Island

Good and solid programming, but unoriginal.

The platform engine that you programmed is great, and if you're planning on a second game, you shouldn't do too much to your physics and such.

This is obviously a knock off of Loco-Roco, as the art, gameplay mechanics, and style is identical. Maybe you should admit that?

The back side of the vortex The back side of the vortex

Nice song

Very great song. Good diversity, and it's fun to listen to. Keep up the good work.

f2x1 responds:

ThanX for the review!
I will!

ParagonX9 - Defection ParagonX9 - Defection

Great Track

I took your advice and actually put it into stepmania, it is a perfect track for it.

Great song, fast paced, and fun to listen to

TetrisAttack! TetrisAttack!

Work harder on your music

Well, I'm not much better, but I'm assumming that the only thing you recorded was the tetris theme, and the rest was canned. If you can prove me wrong, do so.

WhiteMoth responds:

what the!? 0 for effort? acually all the sounds excluding the drum&bass was constructed and sequenced by me, and all the drum&bass are chopped up samples sequenced by me. please dont assume on how it was done, ohh well, i think its a piece of junk anyway, so i guess it dont bother me that much